Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Car Trouble Sucks

"Check Engine" -- I imagine that has to be one of the worst lights that can come on in your car. I bet it would just suck. Especially when it's the third time in three weeks that you have had to take the car to the mechanic. And it all started just because you wanted to rotate the tires and get an oil change. Next thing I knew, I overheard talk of a bad PCM, replacing belts, then the battery, and maybe a transmission flush. ... Just waiting on a loaner car can take almost two hours.

Actually, I haven't ridden in a car in almost a year. Last time, I was all calm and ready for it. We were going to pick up the Sailor. I ended up taking a poop in the PT before we even got to Brush Creek. I truly am a domestic being. That road trip was enough to last me the rest of my life.

I enjoy having the Cowboy around, but all day long he becomes a little pestering. Always bugging me and moving from room to room. He was around "working from home" most of the day while dealing with the car issues. Does he understand that a lady has to get her rest. Especially if a ray of sunhine is beaming through the deck door.

I enjoy being treated when he leaves and I like shaking my tail and rushing to to the top of the stairs when I hear the garage door opening. Hope that car gets fixed soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home