Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Godspeed LLYNNT

LLYNNT took out for Houston. She first started coming around back in 1994, but the Cowboy first met her in '92. She's been a good and fun friend. I think I only was mean to her once or twice. Sometimes she'd try to be a little too loving. Long ago she used to talk about making a baby with Cowboy if they both were still single as they got older. I think it's funny the stories people tell. Especially when they are young. It's with mixed emotions as I see her go. I wish her well and know it's going to be a good thing for her, but she'll be missed too. I've heard lots about the the fun times, heartbreaks, drunken escapades, dirty dancing, meals shared, City Market visits, naked guests, cards sent, RollerBlading accidents (thank goodness Sharon and Karen were there to protect), celebrations, plays and musicals, and a trip to New York City to see The Gates, the new MoMa and a musical. This is just the short list.

Godspeed to you as you tackle Houston!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home