Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Hot and Cold

For the last week, I couldn't even stay out on the deck too long because the wood was so hot. It burned my little feet. I'd find the one bit of shade and hang out for a bit. But I couldn't handle it too long. Had to get back into the AC and carpeting. It's been at or close to 100 degrees the last several days, with the heat index even higher. Now, don't get me wrong. I enjoy summer and being able to explore in the yard and enjoy the season. But day after day of heat gets tiresome.

Today, relief arrived! It rained hard. And tonight it will cool to around 60 or lower. This evening I sat on the deck for a bit, listened to birds chirp and just enjoyed the nice, cool July night in Kansas City.

Got to love the seasons that can only be experienced when you live in the middle of the country!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home