Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

It's A Small, Small ...

While reading (I have many talents) the online New York Times the other day, I came across a story about blogs that mentioned the space shuttle takeoff. Some cat from Kansas City actually had his blog "quoted" in The Times article. I visited his blog just to check it out. Reading some comments on his blog, I followed a link to another site. What did I discover here, you ask????

ANOTHER EPONINE! In Kansas City!

She doesn't have a blog, but she is on a picture in a slide show. Very good picture too. I hope to get permission to link to her pic at some point. She's calico. An orange, black and white calico is a fave of the Cowboy - after domestic, short-haired gray tabbies, that is. I have lots of fun, but I read they do interpretative dance and animal imitations.

Even on the Web, the world is smaller than we think. That space shuttle crew may be looking down here right now wishing they had a cat with them.

2 Comments:

At July 30, 2005 10:17 AM, Blogger Mary said...

My Eponine says it's fine with her if you want to link her. She likes the attention.

 
At July 30, 2005 10:27 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Sounds great. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home