Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Cats In Space

Successful Landing!
These cats made it home safely! Congratulations to them on a successful mission. Cowboy was in college when the Challenger incident happened. He remembers the sadness felt on campus that day as the news spread. He wrote an article about it for the school paper. Christa McAuliffe was scheduled to speak at OSU's Education College Banquet that spring. Oklahoma State was like one of only 10 colleges Christa was going to visit that year. Now Cowboy has friends whose kids go to an elementary school named after her. In my opinion, he seemed a bit stressed this morning. We listened to it on NPR/KCUR and their coverage was fantastic. I've always enjoyed radio over tv watching. Probably because of my keen sense of hearing. Back to the subject ... We're elated you're home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home