Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Harmony

Sexy Lady says, Hell Yeah!
Sexy Lady has been busy working on some beautiful music with some cat. It's interesting how meeting that potential "special someone" can happen along many different avenues. I met my Cowboy on a street curb. Her dude likely doesn't come close to comparing to Cowboy, but he does hail from the great state. You know, I haven't seen her in quite some time. I have a feeling she might be in a great state.

St. Louis was this past weekend's destination for a concert. In this pic she's trying to prove she's a "Red Neck Woman." I know she's really just covering up all that sexiness! Glad she's having fun, enjoying the music along the way, and sending some pictures here and there too.

2 Comments:

At September 07, 2005 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that a beer in her hand?!

 
At September 07, 2005 4:46 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

You know, now that you mention it, I don't think she's a beer-drinking gal. Not certain. My preference really is just for water. And milk - now there's some tasty stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home