Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Hear The People Sing

Learn more about the musical
November 8, Jean Valjean, Fantine, Eponine, Marius, Cosette and crew will be in Kansas City bringing down the barricades and asking us to join in their crusade. Since 1988, Cowboy has seen it a gazillion times. At the Midland, Dallas' Fair Park, Music Hall, Starlight, Tulsa, Music Hall again, again, and again. With a 4-H friend, a Purple Queen and the Artist, alone, an X, loves, room-mates, and friends. I think he's afraid Javert might catch them or hopes Eponine will live. I doubt he'll miss it this go around either. "To love another person is to see the face of God."

Les Miserables, Music Hall, Beginning November 8, 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home