Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

In Your Future, I Predict

Sprint Arena
Will this be the home of a future Big 12 Basketball Tournament? August 18, 2005, Kansas City officials unveiled the final design plans for the Sprint Center. Or will it be the Sprint Nextel Center? In any case, the center is part of a huge revitalization project of downtown Kansas City.

The official press release says "the design, which fulfills all the original stated goals of the project, will feature a transparent glass exterior, optimal sightlines for both basketball and hockey, and fresh colors and finishes. It represents a unique arena experience, crafted with the mind of a Kansas City sports fan. The 18,500-seat Sprint Center is slated to open in the fall of 2007."

In the past, my home was full of orange-clad (and one or two dressed in crimson) during the tournament games and in the Big 8 days. I usually hid as all the folks, fight songs blaring and other raucousness generally are not my cup of tea. Watching the games on tv is sufficient. Regardless, having the tournament in Kansas City again would be great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home