Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Just To Update

The PT is still not fixed and Cowboy is freaked over it all. He's contemplating junking it and buying a new one. Thank goodness the Sailor is keeping him in transit and out of my hair. I hollered for quite some time this morning and he about never got out of bed. That's a clear sign he's stressed.

He had a nice lunch with PC from the United Way. She called him one of her favorite humans and her granddog her favorite nonhuman. I'm sure if she had gotten to her favorite blog writers I would have been mentioned.

It's 98 degrees as I type this message. But I am still planning to smell the air, take a sip of a margarita and relax on the deck tonight.

2 Comments:

At August 04, 2005 9:12 AM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Are you kidding me? He works all the time. I've learned all these blogging techniques on my own because I was tired of waiting on him to drag his sorry tail home.

It's probably not that bad, but close.

I like you being hard on Cowboy, though. Please visit again. E-mail me a pic too so I can post it.

 
At August 05, 2005 12:31 AM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

He doesn't have time to teach me to blog, but I know he has time to stop by JC Penney and purchase retro shirts on sale. I saw it lying on the guest bed. I may have even laid on it. We'll see if he gets it in the mail this weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home