Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Putridly Skinny

There's no pork!

(picture compliments of MG via e-mail)

This is what the piggy bank would look like if I was in charge of treat buying. Cowboy says this is what it looks like after filling up the PT with gas for his daily voyage to the Summit. However, I don't see him lining up to start a carpool so I say he's part of the problem and not the solution. Oh, he did get a tax refund check today.

3 Comments:

At September 07, 2005 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean Cowboy actually got his taxes finished?! Or was this refund from 1984?! HELLO?!

 
At September 07, 2005 10:31 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

From his successful tenure at McDonald's back in 1983 and '84, I don't think he even cleared $600. So I hope it wasn't a refund from back then!

 
At September 08, 2005 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enough about my taxes!
p.s. just the other day received the fed refund too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home