Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Sail Away

The PT seems to be fixed! Cowboy pulled it into the garage tonight. Then he took forever coming inside for his regular greeting from the tigress because he was out pampering that machine. The $700 he's spent on it since early July hasn't been enough pampering. All I ask for are treats, I tell you, treats.

He planned on being independent. He returned the Sailor's car, got a scoop of ice cream and change, and then caught the 142 for downtown. Before boarding, BET called out of the clear blue from an estate sale wanting to know if 20 bucks was a good deal for a cow. Next thing you know, she's picking him up downtown and taking him out to OP to get his car. That Cowboy has some awesome friends! She even was sneaky and paid for dinner.

He'll be sailing on down the highway now, terrorizing the city again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home