Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Tall Blades Of Grass

Toonces on SNLYou'll have to check out some of the various items I found for Toonces. It includes a site of videos from SNL and an interview. Toonces bares his soul in the interview. He also talks about his friendship with Morris. It's powerful stuff.

I'm actually too young to really know much about these cats, but they are in all my history books. Maybe someday I'll be as famous.

Toonces mowingCowboy's outside mowing right now. It's been rainy all week and that grass just greened up and grew! He's done a pretty good job with the lawn. There's still a large amount of weeds, but it doesn't look at all like it used to when we moved in. My preference is to gingerly walk across the lawn when it's mowed and not all tall and weedy. When mowed, it also allows me to jet back to the deck in a mountain lion-like fashion when I've ventured too far into the yard or wandered upon a squirrel.

Anyway, was just doing some research while Cowboy was mowing and decided to shoot out this quick post. If I don't go out there to check on him he'll panic, walking around shouting my name like I can't hear. Usually, I have to follow him from room to room otherwise he freaks. It's like he's not used to being alone. I'll be napping on the deck in just a few mintues.

2 Comments:

At August 28, 2005 3:12 AM, Blogger Kat said...

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog, Eponine. I will keep reading.

 
At August 28, 2005 6:47 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

And thank you for commenting.

I'll be sure to visit your site from time to time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home