Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

There's No Time Like The Present

I am pleased to announce that Cowboy got his taxes done. Filing that extension April 15 and having the last four months was just the right amount of time for him to not touch them again until the day before they were due. Way to go! And, it's a nice-sized refund that he's been letting the government have use of for these last several months. Maybe W borrowed it for a cook out in Crawford. Now that he's done, Cowboy's considering going to tax school. Hope they give him four months to enroll.

Cowboy tells me a shout out is due to Mrs. Ack for some great tax advice. Thanks. Also good luck to LLYNNT who starts at her new school in Houston on Wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home