Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Unmentionables

When I'm done taking care of business, I love to quickly dash up the stairs from the basement, do a quick 180 and then shift to fourth gear as I run up the stairs to the dining room and then on down the hallway. It's the best feeling. I am certain my dad was a cheetah.

Cowboy likes to gun it just as the light turns green. Slightly aggressive as he gets those four cylinders turning. However, the PT is STILL in the shop. Although the mechanic said all was A-OK, the exact same problems showed up over the weekend. The mechanic promises it will be just like new very soon.

Hyper sensitive about the subject would be describing Cowboy only mildly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home