Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Beat Of The Drum

American Royal logo This is a great time for activities and events in Kansas City. Cowboy's downtown at the American Royal parade right now. He swears every high school band and every horse in western Missouri are present at this event. He left the tv on and I'm watching the parade as I blog. He's right, there are an awful lot of horses. Strange creatures, I think. The parade is just the start of various American Royal events that take place from now through November.

Last night, Cowboy partied and viewed art at The Plaza Art Fair. The Sailor went with him. Of course, there's also RenFest, Oktoberfest on the Wasserfront and all kinds of other events.

My daily quest is to get one good snooze in each room of the house. Events and "fests" just don't have much allure to me. But at least these things get Cowboy out of my hair for a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home