Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Getting The Hook Up

During his morning naked dance (Cowboy calls it "getting ready") I get to listen to NPR and learn the ongoings of the world. This morning I heard news about "Operation Pet Lift" and I knew I had to learn more about it.

According to a CNN.com article, 80 dogs got the first-class treatment, taking a flight from Baton Rouge to temporary homes in California. Some of the dogs rode in cages in the cargo area while others got to shake their tales while riding along in the passenger cabin. The article notes the $50,000 paid for the charter flight came from "Texas oil tycoon" Boone Pickens - as in T. Boone Pickens Stadium, the home of the OSU Cowboys. Cowboy was quick to tell me he's an OSU alum. picture from MSN.com

Also want to mention, it appears Snowball has been located and reunited. That's certainly good news!

2 Comments:

At September 12, 2005 5:18 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Hello! I would write in cattish, but I use a Pacific Northwest dialect and I am not sure of the spelling- I would hate to offend you. Meanwhile- I agree that Petlift is a great idea and well worth it for the animals and the people that belong to them.

 
At September 12, 2005 11:38 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Cats are multi-lingual! I even understand those speaking with a Pacific Northwest dialect. Thanks so much for visiting my site and leaving a comment. I hope you'll return. By the way, how far is Fairview from Portland and the David Douglas School District?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home