Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Over The Rainbow

Sorry that pet rescues from hurricane-stricken areas have consumed me. Through this disaster, I've learned about Noah's Wish.

From their website: "Noah's Wish came into existence in March 2002, not to duplicate existing efforts to help animals during earthquakes, fires, floods, hurricanes, and tornadoes, but rather to expand on what's already in place. Too often, efforts to help animals during these life threatening situations have been gravely inadequate."

Check this organization out when you have a moment. The Hurricane Katrina situation has received lots of headlines, but obviously there are less widespread times when help is needed. Because there are groups like these that are prepared to take of matters anytime there is a crisis, I will have an easier time going to sleep when I curl up tonight. Cowboy would say because he gives to the United Way, there are organizations that will take care of him too if he's ever in a crisis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home