Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Raindrops Keep Falling

NOAA satellite image of OpheliaIt doesn't look like the huge punch in the stomach that Katrina dealt us, but Ophelia doesn't look like anything I want to go sing in while dancing down the street. Cowboy's sister and family live in the Fayetteville area. That's far enough inland that all will be OK. But lots of rain is in the forecast. This hurricane season is just something else. My appreciation of Kansas City thunderstorms and weather has grown.

2 Comments:

At September 20, 2005 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Update on Sept. 16 from Cowboy's sister in North Carolina: We didn't have a bad storm or anything just a little rain, no high winds or anything like that. We really needed the rain but oh well. The coast just got some high winds and rain but nothing major. We have a friend that lives in Wilmington, I think that's how you spell it. but anyway he said it wasn't bad. We do need rain our grass is brittle and dying. S leaves for basic in Dec. I can't wait for that. They're doing real good the baby is growing. Turkey Lurkey is back in school seems to be struggling a little but he keeps trying. J-Girl is still at the bar, her husband had a problem with it in the beginning but I guess now he's accepted it. She really likes working there cause it's fun and she has a good time. Their oldest, AA started kindergarten -- all day long he goes. And for Ton, she is still in T-town, going to school and working. So far I haven't heard anything bad. But anyway, I've got to start cleaning this apartment so I can chill this weekend. I got off early today so I come home and clean. exciting huh?

 
At September 21, 2005 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice update.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home