Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Sunny Side Up

JMc made it through surgery without a hitch! Cowboy talked to both VMc and the Artist to get updated. The guys and their families were full of anxiety as the day approached. I'm told the surgery took around 9 hours. Everyone sounded relieved, in good spirits, and full of confidence JMc would be OK. VMc told Cowboy both "God and Pistol Pete were watching over her."

The story is she was cutting jokes with doctors and having a great time even while in post-op. Without a doubt, that's our JMc! Stomach tissue was used for the reconstruction. I'm positive I overheard Cowboy say he'd consider breasts if it meant ridding of some of his spare tires. Hmmmm. That's interesting. From his companion who "gets" to see him naked regularly, I'd say he's already working on some boobies. The good news: JMc will be home soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home