Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Boo! Did I Scare You?

Halloween decorations started to attack the homestead tonight. It's like this blanket of orange items, Frankensteins and witches overtake every inch of the home. I admit, I had a hard time keeping up with Cowboy as he kept pulling something else out of a box and then running upstairs to put it on a window sill, a ledge, or someplace. The most excitement comes from when he leaves the basement door open or, better yet, the door to the garage. I can explore to my heart's content.

Our neighbors put out some decorations. They have a slight "decorating" competition. It's a little scary. And the decorations are too! Likely just enough to challenge Cowboy. He'll be out there this weekend, you can bet on it, sticking his chest out and taking them on.

4 Comments:

At October 19, 2005 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somewhere in Waldo, there are some bubble lights waiting to go to a new home! This place sounds about right!

 
At October 19, 2005 11:43 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

The decorations look pretty awesome. I stare out the window at them. Do you want to come over? Hope you can even for a brief moment.

 
At October 27, 2005 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cowboy's house is very haunting and if you haven't stopped by for a tour I highly recommend it!!

 
At October 27, 2005 9:58 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Sorry to have scratched. You were a little haunting to me. I'm glad you came over, though, and that you liked the decorations.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home