Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Catching Up

The Artist, Cowboy, M & OThree treats Tuesday night, three Wednesday morning and three this morning. Plus a long brushing and lots of petting - Cowboy's doing some catch up on his lovin' he owes me after being gone the last few days. I hope he felt guilty since the water bowl was bone dry. Toilet bowl drinking is not my preference.

He arrived home from work last night about 9. He tells me he deleted over 100 e-mails.

In Oklahoma, he attended the CHS Homecoming Parade. Main Street was packed for blocks with the cardinal red, Columbia blue, and white faithful. All the kids in the parade throwing candy were full of hope that they would beat Wagoner. I'll be sure to post pictures of the band and homecoming royalty once he gets that disposable camera to the Walgreen's.

He also visited with lots of his former church folk and T&M treated him to dinner at some Mexican place in Owasso that once was the Pizza Hut. While touring around C'ville Monday he happened upon Ann M. out mowing her lawn. Lots of hugs, lots of catching up.

Over the weekend he visited with The Artist and family. He says while riding in the back seat with O and M to the regatta races in OKC he was asked by O why his teeth are so yellow and why he has fur in his nose. He loves five-year-olds. He also saw VMc and family and their new home. Plus catching up with CSpeer and others while tailgating in Stillwater. His team was slaughtered by Colorado, by the way.

The scary sister traveled back to KC with him Tuesday, with only a stop in Joplin for a Sonic shake and cheese sticks and to visit his Grandpa's grave. The sis flew home to North Carolina Wednesday. Now, it's back to the grindstone and I am back to my routine. We'll see how long it takes before I get only two treats.

2 Comments:

At October 08, 2005 1:31 PM, Blogger Meg said...

The question is, did you find the grave?

 
At October 10, 2005 9:35 AM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Cowboy tells me he did find the grave! They've added a plastic case with a book that gives locations. He also mentioned to me his rainy night experience in a graveyard with you was one never to be forgotten!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home