Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Empty Chairs And Empty Tables

Sometimes, I panic just a bit when the food bowl starts to get a little lean. I try to pace myself and just eat a few IAMS morsels a day, but it's still hard not to just pig out when in a panic wondering when the next scoopful will arrive. When the cupboard is bare, it's bare! I can blog but I can't feed myself. Amazing isn't it?

By the way, Cowboy's Mom got the left eye done Monday morning, Oct. 3. She's well on the path of being cataract free! Good for her. Cowboy tells me he couldn't believe how many sick people there were at the hospital. He's a smart guy, but sometimes I wonder about him. One true skill he possesses is scooping up IAMS for my food bowl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home