Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

In The Closet

Friday morning I witnessed Cowboy frantically running around the domicile gathering clothes and other items. I generally know that means he's planning an excursion. Especially when his activities include filling extra bowls with that yummy-good IAMS food and giving me a few extra bowls of water to play in.

He also opened the closet door in the Pistol Pete room, which is full of orange shirts and other orange crap. That closet door isn't open very often so of course I had to run in to check out what was happening in there. I was still having fun when I heard the garage door open and then close. That's when I realized I was surrounded by pitch black.

When he got home he hollered and hollered for me and I meowed and meowed. Yes, I had been in that orange closet all Homecoming Weekend long! I was so hungry I ate too fast and ended up throwing up a little.

Oh, Cowboy's Cowboys lost again. Serves him right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home