Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Major MoJo

The doorbell fascinates me. It doesn't ring that often, but when it does, I know that means I need to check out what's going on just outside the front door.

I was lounging on the bed this morning while Cowboy was getting ready for work when I heard that familiar ding dong. I lunged off the bed and raced down the hallway to get to the top of the stairs. From there, I can see through the little window next to the door. Out on the porch there was a cat wearing a yellow shirt emblazoned with the letters DHL.

You guessed right. Cowboy's cell phone arrived today. That good guy in Chicago came through! Here's hoping for the good karma he deserves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home