Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Options & A Good Samaritan

Cozumel on one hand, going to Ames, Iowa on the other hand. What would you do?

Sexy Lady had a trip booked for Cozumel leaving today. Her plans likely were to relax on a beach, chill with a drink, meet new people and escape. Mother Nature had other plans and created something named Wilma. When will this hurricane season ever end?

Cowboy had invited Sexy Lady to join him on a roadtrip to Ames to watch his Cowboys take on those Cyclones. With the Cozumel trip looking grim, she thought that maybe Ames wasn't too bad after all. However, Cowboy's D.C. trip snapped all his motivation for a roadtrip.

Speaking of options. A good samaritan from Chicago wandered across the path Cowboy traveled at Reagan National. Cowboy's trail was marked with his cell phone. The kind soul chose to call the last person called, who happened to be Sexy Lady. Just like that, the phone is headed to KC. Thank goodness Cowboy's head is in fact attached.

2 Comments:

At October 27, 2005 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MORE importantly, thank God there are actually still kind hearted people out there that actually stop to think about someone else once in awhile! I think this man was a S*A*I*N*T!!! I was happy he called and that I could be a part of the scavenger hunt!!

 
At October 27, 2005 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I certainly appreciate your involvement!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home