Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Otherwise Known As Grandma

Hurricane WilmaAnother hurricane. And there still could be more! I've heard that the hurricane season actually ends around December 1. It truly is scary. Please be sure to say a prayer for the folks and pets in Florida along the path of Hurricane Wilma.

While waiting on the shuttle at this hotel in D.C., Cowboy tells me he said "Bless you" to a small boy after he sneezed. Maybe 8 or 9, he was joined by his younger sister and parents. "Thank you," he quickly replied. Appearing not even remotely shy, a moment later he asked Cowboy if he was going to the airport. With his suitcase in hand, Cowboy told him that he was headed home to Missouri and asked what was home for them. The boy replied, "Florida, where Hurricane Wilma is going. Otherwise known as my grandma." His parents laughed and explained that his grandma really is named Wilma.

The four waved bye to Cowboy as his shuttle pulled away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home