Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Super Models In Space

Picture a Darth Vader-like character played by a woman, RuPaul and a few other similar "super models," a Derek Zoolander guy, and a hunchback named 3D -- Cowboys tells me these folks made up the cast of the latest production at Kansas City's Late Night Theater.

Sexy Lady's Oklahoma boy was out of town so she joined Cowboy for the escapade. They sat on the front row and even recognized one of the actors/actresses, uh, "super models" as a server from a local restaurant. He says with their view he felt they were violating the privacy of the stars, but shortly adjusted their line of sight. He came home Friday night after seeing the show still hurting from laughing so much.

Cowboy says that Friday was just a stellar day. The fall weather was beautiful. He skipped out of work early to rush home and mow the lawn, then dashed to Arun Thai Place for happy hour appetizers and drinks starting at 6:06 (he arrived at 6:11) with Sexy Lady, Shelly L., Craig and gang before going to the show. Just good times with fun friends.

4 Comments:

At October 11, 2005 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had such a great time Friday as well!! It was an excellent evening filled with great company! I really enjoyed Cowboy's friends. And the play was awesome! I've told several about it! Can't wait for the next one! My stomach ached a little myself from laughing and possibly from one or uh eight too many crab rangoons! ha! They were awesome! Thanks for including me on the blog!! Makes me feel special!

 
At October 11, 2005 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eight? I am positive I saw you eat at least 60 crab rangoons!

 
At October 12, 2005 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

than Cowboy must have eaten 120?!

 
At October 12, 2005 1:56 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

My Cowboy? Never would he eat 120 crab rangoons? Surely not? I guess any of us who know him know I'm yanking your chains with these questions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home