Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Zombies

The other morning while I was helping Cowboy get ready and out the door for work, I heard a report on NPR about narcolepsy. It's said that those with narcolepsy may abruptly fall asleep at almost any time, including while talking, eating, or even walking. The NPR reporter said new drugs are being tested to help those suffering from the disorder.

Personally, I enjoy my narcolepsy. I can be strolling across the dining room, get hit by a beam of sunlight shining through the deck door and then boom, I'm out cold. Actually, that sun kind of bakes me. It's the best.

Cowboy tells me he often feels narcoleptic when sitting in a hotel conference room and hearing about the third or fourth presenter. He says he tries so hard to keep his eyes open. Takes more notes, taps his OSU fight song, let's his mind wander. By the sixth presenter he's snoring and slobbering on the table. Nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home