Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Big Eyes And A Sunny Room

A couple new pics. These likely were taken in July or August. Cowboy finally got another disposable developed.

My legs and feet look awfully small!No telling what Cowboy was thinking when he decided to take this close-up. It's amazing that I have any sight left at all.

Although I am saying it myself, I think I have some mighty fine looking whiskers. I'm proud of how they've developed. However, I think this picture actually ages me some. As you can see in the pic below, I'm really rather young looking.

I must also point out, my head is not really that much proportionately bigger than my legs and socked-up paws.


Sun shines brighter in the Pistol Pete room.





Snoozing in the Pistol Pete room is one of my favorite daily tasks. With the one orange wall, the sun always seems a bit brighter in there. I also love to claw up that OSU rug. I do my best to leave claw leftovers for Cowboy to find.

2 Comments:

At November 10, 2005 7:29 AM, Blogger Mathias42 said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! that's one scary pic....

 
At November 10, 2005 3:03 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Cowboy claims he won blue ribbons in photography at the state fair back during his high school 4-H days. I'm afraid I don't really believe him.

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home