Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

The British Are Coming!

OK, it's not the British, but fair warning is appreciated.

The Artist, Wife, O and M will be driving up from Oklahoma and spending Tuesday night. They leave Wednesday to head to Moberly to see grandparents and to eat some turkey on Thursday. I enjoy seeing them. However, when the kids start going every direction and making all the noises they make, I prefer just to find a good place to hide and stay out of anyone's view. Besides, I think kids smell funny.

Cowboy is cleaning, dusting and organizing (sorting through papers and moving them from one stack to another stack). Driving my totally looney. He still hasn't put away his Halloween crap. It's all stacked in the downstairs room.

Speaking of kids, he received a very nice note from the CJE&O Schramwich kids. I hopped up on the coffee table and saw the note. J drew a PT complete with Cowboy driving and a Pistol Pete. It is awesome. In a few years when he's up at 2 a.m. preparing for the arrival of some guests, he'll move that note from one stack of papers to another. I bet he'll smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home