Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Christmas Vacation

Have been busy following Cowboy into the basement and into the garage as he hauls Christmas crap to and fro. Lots of places to explore and sniff, and there's boxes and all kinds of stuff to play with throughout the living room. It's kind of fun. However, I noticed that Sunday night Cowboy watched television in his room and was mumbling something along the line of "I can't deal with that mess anymore."

Last night, the tree looked like it was nearing completion. It's still missing a star, though. I sat under it for a long time and basked in the glow. Cowboy left it on all night, so I left the bed and went to the living room to check on it a few times. Looking good!

It is official, the Griswolds really do live next door - and across the street too. An illuminated boy and girl on a teeter-totter, lit up things in every window, and other lights everyplace you can imagine. My oh my. Cowboy promises to post some pictures shortly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home