Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

The Face Of God

Moist food is like heaven to me. Nothing compares. That's exactly how I picture heaven - just bowls and bowls and bowls full of moist food. Fancy Feast turkey in gravy.

I won the bet. Eponine died again. And now this Eponine gets to chow down on moist food for the next week. In my opinion, winning another bet is worth it when you get to see your face reflect off the bottom of the food bowl!

Cowboy tells me there was a young guy sitting in front of him at the performance. He enthusiastically applauded and shouted "bravo" as the show broke for intermission. Cowboy just knew he had to be in his 20s (27, he asked him), full of passion, inspiration and determination, and a "Les Miz groupie." The guy said this was his fifteenth time to see the show and that he bought the single ticket from someone selling outside. The story was a deja vu moment except Cowboy says he was 25 and again at 29.

Cowboy wished him much good luck.

1 Comments:

At November 15, 2005 8:10 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Those humans are strange creatures. When Cowboy cries though, I always see that as a sign to go rub up against him. Do you do that with Mom?

By the way, thanks for visiting. You're the first bunny to comment on my site. How exciting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home