Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Green Weenies

Heard Cowboy this morning laughing out loud. Since it was during his morning beauty routine I half assumed he saw himself naked again, but then I remembered he usually cries when that happens. I rushed into the bathroom to see what was happening.

It was an NPR story that was stirring his chuckle. The people I heard on NPR were discussing a book titled "Green Weenies and Due Diligence." The book details "insider business jargon that is raw, serious and sometimes funny" and is written by Ron Sturgeon and illustrated by Gahan Wilson. As hard as Cowboy was laughing, I bet he's already ordered this book as a Christmas gift. Be warned, I tell him, I only want diamonds and moist food.

According to their website, the book contains more than 1,200 terms commonly (and sometimes not so commonly) used in today’s ever-changing business climate. From the solemn to the silly ....

Cowboys says his favorite is the "Three Finger Booger." You know, I don't think I'll ever quite understand him or the human race as a whole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home