Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Happily Ever After

This morning I meowed quite a bit until Cowboy opened the door for me to go sit out on the deck. The weather has been so nice, it's fun to hang out there for a minute or two each morning while Cowboy works on his beauty routine.

I was walking down the stairs when out of nowhere there appeared a boy cat. Our eyes met, we stared, he crept closer to the stairs, I stopped in my tracks on one of the higher steps, he crept closer, I hunched my back, he slowly started to come up the stairs, I stared and hissed a bit, he walked up two more stairs, I hissed more, he slowly raised a paw to crawl up one more step, I promptly ran up the stairs and into the house. Thank goodness the door closes behind me.

No way, Jose, was I even going close to that creature! Boy cats scare me. What am I talking about? I don't even like girl cats. This boy actually kind of looked like me with less white and not half as pretty. He was bigger and fuller too.

Cowboy visited Norman, Oklahoma this past weekend for Kristi's wedding shower. She married D a few weeks ago in California. Cowboy says the couple was gushing with true love. The event was at V&R's new home. Very nice occasion.

Cowboy gave the couple OSU toothbrushes. He says the orange and black bristles are better at keeping breath fresh, making the brushes a perfect gift for newlyweds since they tend to do a bunch of kissing. I think I'll stick to just running away from boys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home