Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Hiding Out

Have been hiding out in the basement since yesterday. There's some Yorkie dog here named Bear. A little hyper creature. He runs out the back door and through the yard chasing nothing when his human shouts, "Squirrel, Bear, there's a squirrel."

Cowboy's niece and her boyfriend are visiting. He's entertained them with the Mayor's Christmas Tree lighting at Crown Center, The Plaza lights, bar hopping, the Christmas in the Park lights at Longview Lake, and a watch party for his Cowboys (they lost badly to OU - Cowboy seems glad the season finally is over). Tonight he also hooked up with The Artist, The Wife and O & M. That visit included purchasing some awesome red, Dorothy-looking shoes for O to wear to the ballet next weekend. Glad I don't have to worry about things like that.

I think Cowboy's had a good time and is glad they've visited, but I'm ready for that Bear creature to hit the road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home