Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

In Remembrance And With Thanks

Fall leaves decorate a headstone at Arlington National Cemetery "On Nov. 11, 1918, fighting in World War I came to an end with the signing of an armistice between the Allies and Germany."

Not all soldiers died in action, but all served believing they were doing what their country was asking them to do. Not all veterans have passed away, but each veteran will someday die. Not all of us even know a soldier or a veteran, but each of us somehow have been and are being impacted by their actions.

Agree or disagree with past or current military actions, those who served and are serving are owed much honor and respect. As a kittty who very much enjoys snoozing through much of the day, roaming through my blue home and occasionally the back yard, sitting in the sun, and eating at my leisure - all this, with little regard to whom fought in the past or to whom might be fighting somewhere now, I am full of appreciation and gratitude.

Cowboy's a passivist and wishes everyone just got along and no one has to die. He says, "Bring Them Home." I think he's a wimp. However, I know he also says thanks.
Arlington National Cemetery (Washington Monument in background)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home