Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Jump Over The Moon

He won't tell me how many times he saw it. I know this much for sure, Cowboy left the house a little before 4 and returned close to 1 a.m. He tells me one group of movie goers was very participatory, with cheers for certain scenes, a large group mooing, some tears and even applause.

Bottom line, Cowboy loved RENT. He knows it's not for everyone and some may not appreciate the story line. He appreciates the message about trying to determine how to measure the life of a man or a woman. If he starts his own blog, I've been encouraging him to call it "Cups of Coffee" and that way he could create a chronology of each cup of coffee he has, who he has it with, and what conversations were shared.

The opposite of war is creation. You measure a life in love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home