Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

On My Own

Made a bet with Cowboy that Eponine dies again. Since this is the final tour of Les Miserables, he believes that maybe the producers will throw in a twist. I tell him the cat shouldn't be hopping all over those barricades and should just stay home. We made a similar bet last Christmas when he thought Scrooge would stay bad in a version of "The Christmas Carol" he saw. That's something for Late Night Theater to take on some year.

He's going to the Musical Hall to see Les Miz for the gazillionth time. He first saw it in Kansas City back in 1988. Before me! I'm sure he'll enjoy, regardless of Eponine's outcome.

In addition to TV watching on a Sunday night, normally I get to watch him fold clothes, do work, pay bill, write notes and complete other duties. I'm on my own tonight. I'll have the company of Ty and some deserving family, housewives, and the doctors of Seattle. I always wonder what the design team does with the family's pets while tearing down the house. But I love watching them move that bus! By the way, where is Zach? Plus, I'm tired of the person in the basement. Get on with the storyline, for heaven's sake. Oh, and I hope Meredith doesn't get back with McDreamy.

5 Comments:

At November 16, 2005 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

McDreamy is HOT... I mean donut grease hot... but I agree.. Meredith needs to stay strong... maybe join EHarmony? However I think McDreamy is not the least bit happy with his decision so I guess he thought that gave him the right to be down right mean to Meredith in the elevator at the end... damn him!

 
At November 16, 2005 8:11 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Hot as donut grease ... are you being serious?

By the way, this past Sunday's episode almost made this cat tear up. That elderly couple and the cancer diagnosis was gut-wrenching. Very good episode.

 
At November 17, 2005 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree... I think this Sexy Lady maybe even dropped a tear or two herself! That elderly couple reminded me of my grandparents!!

 
At November 17, 2005 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ep had the vcr set for me. When I saw it, that couple reminded me of JMc and husband in Oklahoma who just went through her surgery. You know I'd never tell anyone if my last day was near.

 
At December 01, 2005 3:45 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Based on the Nov. 27 episode, I'd say Meredith and McDreamy are over!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home