Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

RENT Reviews

For the most part, the reviews I've seen have indicate the movie is probably mediocre at best. Of course, Cowboy loves it, but also readily admits it's not the "best" movie he's ever seen. Certainly worth the price of admission, though.

The WDAF TV4 movie cats actually give it 4 out of 5 popcorn bags. I was surprised by that. While The New York Times cat gave it like 1.5 stars out of 5, but Cowboy tells me that review actually missed "the message." I think The Kansas City Star gave it 2.5 out of 4. I can't find that review. However, on The Star's site I found an article about the movie authored by a Philadelphia Inquirer writer. It provides context and other background.

Ebert and Roeper review it today. No matter the outcome, I bet Cowboy will see it with you. Ask him!

2 Comments:

At November 27, 2005 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

E&R gave it two thumbs up!

 
At November 30, 2005 10:16 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

That's awesome. Glad she enjoyed!

By the way, Cowboy tells me when he was in 4-H, he had some bunnies. He loved them, until they decided to go live at the neighbors.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home