Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Smell My Feet

Happy Halloween!At first, I did not at all enjoy the door bell ringing and all these folks stopping by. Then I noticed several of them were cats! That was cool seeing these young kids with whiskers, ears and a tail.

As the evening progressed, I even gained courage and moved down the stairs and peered out the door just waiting to see the next visitor. The event in my 'hood was very international, with Hispanic, European, Middle Eastern, African, Asian, and Caucasian kids doing the treating. Most were in costume. All were very friendly and gracious.

Cowboy made tick marks counting 130 treaters, but his neighbor says there were 147. He exclaimed it was a record number. Several homes on the block were all decked out in Halloween garb. It was a fun time.

And Cowboy's Mom turned 78! She told him she received several cards, calls and greetings. Happy Birthday and Happy Halloween!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home