Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Taking A Stand

In Honor in The U.S. Capitol/pic from MSN Sometimes I get courageous and think I'm not going to eat anything until the bowl is full of some tasty moist food. Not just any moist food, either. It better be Fancy Feast. Other times I think about meowing until I deserve the love and attention I deserve. Just putting my paw down and demanding to get what I want.

I can't even imagine what Rosa Parks must have been thinking the day she decided not to give up that seat. She likely was not the first person who had thought about it and likely was not even the first who did protest. Each of those people and Rosa deserve much praise and credit for taking a stand. Not only for what they deserved but also for standing up for what they knew was right.

1 Comments:

At November 10, 2005 9:24 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

I can't believe she was the first woman to lie in honor in the Capitol. Isn't that amazing? Maybe I can aspire to be the first cat. You never know, I suppose.

Always good to hear from you. Visit again when you can!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home