Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Tuning In

Since I started hanging out with Cowboy, I've been pretty loyal to National Public Radio. KCUR to be exact. But Cowboy is quick to point out that Stillwater's KOSU went with online broadcasting about a year before KCUR.

In any case, an article in Sunday's The Kansas City Star arts section hightlights a new radio Click to see videostation designed to target the cat and dog audience and maybe some other four-legged listeners. It is called DogCatRadio.com, otherwise known as CatDogRadio for the intellectuals in the audience. Some good stuff here.

Speaking of entertaining pets, you must check out this cat video. The tune he dances to is fantastic. Meg shared this site with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home