Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

We're The Lucky Ones

The movie version of "RENT" opens Wednesday. Cowboy believes its going to be a movie you're not going to want to miss. For his sake, I hope it's good.

Here's a link to a story on msn about Rosario Dawson. She plays Mimi. From what I hear, she's awesome in the role.

Taye Diggs plays Benny. It's funny, because I hardly can even picture him singing and in this role. After "Stella," "Ally McBeal," and "The Best Man," he just doesn't fit this character to me. However, he actually originated this role on Broadway in the show's original cast. I bet he does a lights out performance.

In movie theaters Wednesday.

3 Comments:

At November 25, 2005 2:36 AM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Mom said it ROCKS!

 
At November 29, 2005 2:11 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Did your mom have a favorite scene? My Cowboy says he liked the La Vie Boheme scene in the diner the best. Couldn't sit still in his seat, but that's a regular problem for him.

 
At November 30, 2005 10:07 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

That wasn't Cowboy's favorite because he tells me it made him cry too much. However, he admits that even if I have one nickel only, he'll cover me. I bet he would for you too.

I'll have him e-mail you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home