Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Christmas Present, Christmas Past

Hanging out basking in the glow of the Christmas treeAbout 2 to 4 inches of snow is predicted, Cowboy is baking cookies for a holiday luncheon at his work, the trees are all decorated, Christmas tunes are playing, and my Christmas stocking is hanging in its rightful place. I'd say it for sure is looking alot like Christmas! And I have been such a good little monster this year. I know Santa will be rewarding me handsomely.

Attaching a pic from Christmas last year. I actually have lost weight (unlike my Cowboy), so my pictures for this year should look really good.

Hope your holiday season is moving along nicely. Don't stress, and don't forget to stop once a while to pet your kitty, dog or whatever the little monster is sharing your home.

1 Comments:

At December 07, 2005 10:52 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Good lighting always helps and those Christmas tree lights for sure help my more photogenic side come through!

Thanks you for your compliment. I envy your long ears! They look so pretty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home