Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Confessions

Blahzay, blahzay ... that kind of describes how I feel today. Don't really know what's wrong. A little sore, not very hungry, not very energetic. I didn't even feel like eating a treat this morning. Can't seem to poop either. I'm just going to try to take it easy, I guess.

Cowboy tells me the vet is coming by this afternoon. He's working from home today to pamper me. My Cowboy that is, not the vet. The vet has a nifty Winnebago-looking thing that I get to go in. I get pretty scared and hate it when he pokes things up places that he shouldn't and when he draws blood, but I like it when he helps me to feel better. I'll try to report back later.

10 Comments:

At December 13, 2005 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The vet was unable to provide us a clear diagnosis today, but there are clear symptoms causing alarm. Further tests are being completed. He also assured me there is no suffering, but told us to take things one day at a time.

Your thoughts and prayers are appreciated.

 
At December 13, 2005 6:41 PM, Blogger Kat said...

To Eponine and Cowboy:
I'm so sorry. I hope they find out what's wrong soon, and that it can be helped quickly.

 
At December 13, 2005 8:06 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

wow, we hope you're okay Eppy. we'll send lots of good vibes out your way

 
At December 13, 2005 8:21 PM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Feel better soon sweetie!

 
At December 13, 2005 10:10 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Hi Eponine. We've never been here before, but came because Diva Kitty Spohia sent us. Please get better soon! Thoughts & prayers from all of us!

 
At December 13, 2005 10:44 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

You sure have a pretty name. I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well and hope you feel better soon. It's never fun to be sick.

 
At December 14, 2005 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your comments warm my heart and helped to start my day on a positive note. Thank you so much. I find myself engulfed with being sad, but know Ep needs me to be strong. I'll be sure to share your comments with her.

I'd scratch you behind your ears if you were here. Thank you.

 
At December 14, 2005 8:55 AM, Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

Hi, Eponine & Cowboy... Not knowing is the worst but hope the vet can give you an answer & treatment soon. Purrayers, purrs & headbutts to you...

 
At December 14, 2005 9:05 AM, Blogger Amy in NC said...

Purrayers, purrs and headbutts! Get better soon Miss Eponine! We like your blog and it sounds like your Cowboy takes good care of you. Our mom sends chin skritches.

The Monsters

 
At December 15, 2005 10:12 AM, Blogger Simone said...

Hay, Eponine - Diva Kitty sent me here too. Thinking about you and sending healing wishes. It's tough not knowing what's wrong, and feeling crummy.

Mama sends you her love too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home