Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Dreaming

KCTV5's Doppler Radar-green means snowIt's snowing in Kansas City. I hopped on the window sill to take a gander at all. It looks all fluffy and powdery. Very pretty, but for sure nothing I want to be hopping around in. About 4 to 6 inches are expected when all is said and done.

My Cowboy wore his world-famous holly berry shirt and socks to the office holiday luncheon today. I saw him trying on the shirt last night. It was a little snug, but he says he's glad oversized was the "in thing" 10 years ago when he bought it at Hall's. I think now he's too old to worry about what's the in thing and that he should realize he looks like a dork in that shirt.

Speaking of older, his friend, VMc, is celebrating a birthday today. Here's a shout out to him.

It seems Cowboy may have left the thermostat on a little higher this morning because it is so nice and toasty in here. I think it's a swell time for a little snooze.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home