Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Fancy Feast

Today is JAG's birthday, Saturday is the day the Schramwich's will be celebrating and then Sunday my Cowboy will. Just parties and fun times galore, I'm sure!

Just moments ago I got to chow down on some deelish moist food. When Cowboy walked in the door I could sense in his voice a treat was on the way. I was purring, purring, purring. I hate it when he's away, but that moist food sure is good once he gets home!

Hope you're always greeted with a treat when you have a loved one come home, or that you're treating someone after being away.

2 Comments:

At December 11, 2005 9:28 PM, Blogger Kat said...

I hope Cowboy had a good time today!

 
At December 12, 2005 10:25 AM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Thanks for the well wishes for my Cowboy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home