Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

I'll Cover You

Live in my house. I'll be your shelter. Just pay me back with one thousand kisses. Be my lover - I'll cover you.
Open your door. I'll be your tenant. Don't got much baggage to lay at your feet. But sweet kisses I've got to spare. I'll be there - I'll cover you.

I think they meant it, when they said you can't buy love. Now I know you can rent it, a new lease you are, my love, on life - be my life.

Just slip me on. I'll be your tenant.
Wherever - whatever - I'll be your coat.
You'll be my king, and I'll be your castle.
No you'll be my queen, and I'll be your moat.

I think they meant it, when they said you can't buy love. Now I know you can rent it, a new lease you are, my love, on life.

All my life I've longed to discover something as true as this is.
So with a thousand sweet kisses,
I'll cover you if you're cold and you're lonely.
With a thousandsweet kisses,
I'll cover you (if) you've got one nickel only.
With a thousand sweet kisses,
I'll cover you when you're wornout and tired.
With a thousand sweet kisses,
I'll cover you when your heart has expired.

Oh, lover, I'll cover you. Oh, lover, I'll cover you.

(Words from the musical and movie versions of "RENT," sang between Angel and Collins.)

6 Comments:

At December 18, 2005 7:29 AM, Blogger craziequeen said...

Beautiful :-)

cq
Pandora and Charlie's Mama

 
At December 18, 2005 8:53 AM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

it is beautiful and this made us cry. and feel worried. Eppy, are you okay? Edsel & Edselsmom

 
At December 18, 2005 11:31 AM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Please don't cry! I know that's easier meowed than done. The words are of celebration. Sticking together through thick and thin.

 
At December 18, 2005 11:58 AM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

how are you doing, you and Cowboy?

 
At December 18, 2005 2:22 PM, Blogger Kat said...

How is everything?

 
At December 19, 2005 1:44 PM, Blogger Mattingly said...

My Mom and I only just found your site through Edsel, and it made my Mom cry. She says she knows the song is about celebration, and that you and your cowboy are celebrating your wonderful life together, but she is sad when beautiful things end. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home