Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Long Needles And Fluids

My Cowboy is making me take it easy and is not letting me blog. While he's away at work, I thought I'd shoot out this post.

Your messages have made me purr. Thank you. I am trying to stay alert, happy, eating and on the road to recovery. I just wish I could figure out how this all of sudden happened. I know I'm getting older, but it just suddenly attacked me.

The vet yesterday shaved my neck and belly. I look funny and smell like rubbing alcohol. He took much blood. I heard him say although my kidney count was slightly elevated, all was still OK. My liver, heart, lungs are all OK too. He even poked around on my teeth and eyes, which I didn't like. But they were OK too, he says. My Cowboy was there the whole time though and held on to me. That made me feel better. The vet asked him to leave for a bit, but my Cowboy said he wanted to stay.

That's when the vet put a long needle into my belly and withdrew all this liquid/serum stuff. We just can't quite figure out what's causing this buildup. It leaves me all uncomfortable and I can't curl up like I normally do to sleep. I even waddle when I walk.

My Cowboy slept on the floor next to me last night. I saw him praying once and even think I saw him crying. I like the attention but sometimes he gives me too much.

Dr. Kovac is supposed to let us know more today. Thank you again for everything!

5 Comments:

At December 14, 2005 12:35 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

you get better, we'll all pullin' for you and saying purrayers. santa cat is comin' soon, so you have to be well!

 
At December 14, 2005 11:15 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Aw, poor little kidlet. My mom did the same thing with my angel sister Sophie, so I think it's kind of normal that your Cowboy is so concerned. We all hope you both feel better soon.

 
At December 15, 2005 10:09 AM, Blogger Puggyspice said...

Wm. is right, Eponine. Your Cowboy really loves you and that's why he is so attentive.

 
At December 15, 2005 6:11 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

hey Eppy, how are you doin' today? hope you're feelin' better and are gettin' lots of rest. try to let us know how you are, okay?

 
At December 15, 2005 10:03 PM, Blogger Amy in NC said...

We hope that you get better really soon. Your Cowboy sure does love you! More purrayers, kisses, and headbutts for you Eponine.

The Monsters

 

Post a Comment

<< Home