Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Razzleberries And Blackberries

The other day, Cowboy brought home from the office luncheon almost three pieces of some type of berry pie. Raspberries, blueberries and others mixed. I don't really enjoy pie, but don't mind licking it a little. Cowboy says it was out-of-sight good and ate it all.

On a totally unrelated topic, he still seems a little blue that his holly berry shirt (as well as others) is a little snug. He can't quite put his finger on why different shirts are getting snug. It must be an evil ploy by the dry cleaners. Or maybe the dryer thermostat is mixed up. What do you think?

He also tells me about blackberries. He's curious to know if a lawyer is in a meeting with one client and during that meeting takes several opportunities to check e-mail and click around on a blackberry, does that lawyer bill both clients for the time? I guess the other option is letting it sit there and vibrate the whole time. Cowboy says if it was a razzleberry pie sitting there vibrating he wouldn't be able to concentrate at all!

1 Comments:

At December 13, 2005 8:11 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

we think cowboy eats a little more than he should and that's why his shirts are tight (at least that's what my Mom said....)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home